Monday, May 26, 2014

Me Made May: The Fourth Update

May 20: I wore my neon striped Plantain again, but totally forgot to take a photo of it.  I blame it on martial law being instituted in Thailand that day. Ok, martial law was instituted that day, but it had no immediate effect on my life or my ability to take selfies... or any of Thailand's ability to take selfies, for that matter.

May 21: Jorna tank (soon to be blogged!!) and leggings:


May 22: Thailand's martial-law turned military coup can't keep my Me Made May down.  My polka dot Hawthorn peplum blouse worn out to lunch with my new boss and then to the Jim Thompson factory outlet for some fabric shopping (PS: if you ever find yourself in Bangkok and are in the market for silk fabric, do hit up the Jim Thompson outlet for high-end stuff at [relatively] discount prices. Take BTS to Bang Chak, exit 5, walk down a block to Soi 93, turn right and it's a couple blocks down on your left.):


May 23: More polka dots; this time my polka dot Tessuti Suzy pants:


May 24: A Staple Dress (soon to be blogged) for a jaunt out to our neighborhood market:


May 25: My ikat Anita ponte pants for a trip to the BKK Farmers Market:


May 26: My Made by Rae Washi top with lowered neckline for a Memorial Day movie outing: