Monday, September 3, 2012

S'mores Cookies-The City S'more


In honor of Labor Day and end of summer, Tony and I had some friends over for dinner.  We made the Real Martha's pulled pork and potato salad.  I was looking for an easy, yet summer-y dessert.  I found this recipe on Pinterest (my new obsession).
Quite delicious, but next time I would add more marshmallows for more gooeyness.

UPDATE:  This is Meg.  I tried out Chuck's recipe this weekend- good stuff!  All the chocolatey/marshmallowy goodness of s'mores, but in a pre-made cookie package.  I took Chuck's advice and added much more marshmallow.  I only have large marshmallows, so I cut them up with scissors and wedged probably one and a half between the cookie dough and the graham cracker.  They tried to flop over in the oven, but once you smoosh the whole thing down with the Hershey's, it's all good.